I need place to write

 So here is my stories.

Its been awhile, since he text me. I think its almost 8 years. No chat from him. Tapi ada lah sekali dia wish selamat hari raya, ke ramadan haha. entah lah. tak ingat.

and i just reply his text with same wish. masa tu, rasa mcm tak penting. dia cuma rumah singgah ? haha

joke

we never had any relay except as a friend cause we were in same class back then in form 5. so ya, he just my classsmate. 


but i do. have crush on him. back then haha

sbb dia pernah jadi imam solat jemaah masa kitaorang habis kelas lambat. dan tgk2 dia imam


haha

actually this is yang org kata jgn benci sgt. nanti tersuka haha

cisss

aku tahu blog aku tak ada org baca

aku cuma nak luahkan 

nak menulis malas. so kita taip lah ahha


here 2022

saya berhajat dan niat nak kawin 2023 

then he came

beli shaklee


and i just doing my job as seller

tak nak tanya lebih2

nanti ingat aku caring kat dia hmmm


make it short

i dont know

what happen

but

im waiting for his first move.

but

im scared he`s not the onee.

but let me share this dua`


"Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim, Ya Mujib, berikanlah kepadaku suami yang terbaik di sisiMU dan menjadi sahabat dalam urusan agama, dunia dan akhirat ku. 

Allahumma Amiin

"Ya Allah, jodohkan aku dengan seseorang yang menurutMu baik untuk dunia dan akhiratku" Allahumma Aminn ya Mujib. 




Allah, i know You want to give the BEST for me. 


Fasabrun Jamil 



Sabar itu indah

Comments

  1. Little did I know, he is kind have someone else. I tried to forgive him for his past mistake, but he did it again, and I had the things called friend zone haha. this is for future me to thanks to for thedecision

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LET'S WRITE. FOR 2022 LESSON AND NEW ADVENTURES FOR 2023